Canadian Running‘s editor Michael Doyle and staff writer Tim Huebsch chat from Ottawa where we are reporting live at the 2017 Canadian Track and Field Championships. We chat about Andre De Grasse’s presence in the athletics world, Melissa Bishop and her chances at worlds as well as Mohammed Ahmed and Justyn Knight’s blossoming duo as a world-class 1-2 punch.
Like The Shakeout on Facebook and join the conversation!
You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael recommends the ASICS Roadhawk FF and the New Yorker‘s “Either/Or.” Tim recommends carrying a credit card and/or cash on your runs.
Other Canadian Running content from ACTF2017
– Brogan MacDougall, 16, puts on a show at Canadian Track Championships
– After freak accident, Matt Hughes hits IAAF world standard in the clutch
– Andrea Seccafien qualifies for IAAF World Championships unsponsored
– Mohammed Ahmed and Justyn Knight are an amazing 1-2 punch for Canadian athletics
– VIDEO: Thursday footage from the 2017 Canadian Track Championships
– Day one photos from the Canadian Track Championships
– Canadian Track and Field Championships apparel