Canadian Running caught up with Aaron Brown, one of Canada’s fastest sprinters of all-time, after he ran the 200m preliminary on Saturday afternoon. He discusses his false start in the 100m the day before, what he does during his downtime between races as well as his “embarrassing” choice of pre-race music.
Brown competes in the 200m final on Sunday at noon EDT. Prior to that, he will likely be watching Dave Chappelle, The Boondocks, and Power.
Other Canadian Running content from ACTF2017
– Brogan MacDougall, 16, puts on a show at Canadian Track Championships
– After freak accident, Matt Hughes hits IAAF world standard in the clutch
– Andrea Seccafien qualifies for IAAF World Championships unsponsored
– Mohammed Ahmed and Justyn Knight are an amazing 1-2 punch for Canadian athletics
– VIDEO: Thursday footage from the 2017 Canadian Track Championships
– Day one photos from the Canadian Track Championships
– Canadian Track and Field Championships apparel
– Andre De Grasse wins third straight Canadian 100m Championship
– Photos from day two of the Canadian Track and Field Championships
– The age of the Canadian 1,500m finalists spans nearly two decades