Escape the January cold at the 2018 Miami Marathon & Half Marathon. On Jan. 28, over 24,000 athletes from more than 80 countries and all 50 U.S. States will come together to run together. Add the Tropical 5K (Jan. 27) as a warm-up for those going long in the main event the next day or as a stand-alone competition. It’s not Miami without you.
Register and receive these awesome race perks and highlights:
– A unique, traditional spinning palm finisher’s medal
– Gender-specific technical t-shirts
– Fast, flat and Boston-qualifying course
– Convenient and discounted hotel blocks for participants
– Music and entertainment on course
– Access to the lively post-race finish festival
– Post-race food and refreshments
– Complimentary digital race photos
– Overall award winners and prize purse for elite athletes
– Top three award winners in each age category
Can’t run? Then join our event crew and support athletes get to the finish line. Take part by taking over a water station or distributing finisher medals, etc.
Check out the 305 Half-Marathon in March!
Not able to make it to Miami in January? Come join us March 4th at the 305 Half Marathon & 5K! Formerly known as 13.1 Miami Beach & 5K, this coastal course will have you running like you live here. Register today and do it like a local this spring. It’s how we do it in the 305!