Canadian Running and Saucony Canada have partnered up to give away the new Saucony Endorphin collection to one lucky winner! The Endorphin collection includes the highly anticipated Endorphin Pro, Endorphin Speed and the Endorphin shift. This grand prize package is valued at $630CAD. We’re also giving away 15 secondary prizes: 5 Saucony hoodies and 10 Saucony t-shirts.
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Run a mile (Don’t have an app and/or GPS watch? Check here for tips on how to measure distance accurately)
- Post your result on Instagram using hashtag #endorphinmile and tagging @canadianrunning and @sauconycanada
This contest is not about submitting the fastest time, we’ll be choosing our contest winners at random. All you have to do is go out and run! Not convinced on running a mile time trial yet? Check here for some reasons why you should run a mile time trial.
About the Endorphin Collection
Saucony’s new lineup of shoes has something to make every kind of runner feel fast. The Endorphin pro is carbon-plated shoe that uses SpeedRoll Geometry to deliver a pop at toe-off to help the runner feel fast. The shoe’s midsole is made of the ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning that’s 40 per cent lighter than Saucony’s PWRRUN+ (which is used in the Triumph). The S-shaped carbon-plate runs the full length of the shoe. The plate is designed to give a springboard effect at take off. Since this shoe is designed for speed, the upper is inspired by track spikes and uses Saucony’s track technology to wrap the foot in light, performance-oriented materials.
The Endorphin Speed could be a racing shoe or a trainer for your fastest road sessions. The Speed is everything that the Pro is, without the carbon plate. Instead of carbon, there’s a full-length TPU plate which gives a similar feel to the carbon, at a lower price point.
The Endorphin Shift is Saucony’s newest trainer, ideal for a hard long run. This neutral-cushioned shoe uses Saucony’s new PWRRUN foam (launched earlier this year) in combination with an extended TPU heel counter that works in unison with the a rubber wrap to support the runner’s foot.
Want to learn more? We recently did a review on the carbon-plated Endorphin Pro, which you can check out here.
The Fine Print
- One winner will be drawn for the Saucony Endorphin collection on June 16, 2020
- Five winners, each receiving a Saucony hoodie,will be drawn on June 16, 2020
- Ten winners, each receiving a Saucony t-shirt, will be drawn on June 16, 2020
- All winners will be announced on the @CanadianRunning Instagram page
- Contest open only to residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.