Clubs, team, crew members and running friends, this contest is for you! Winter is coming (sorry to say) and Buff Canada wants to help protect you all against the elements. Enter this exciting contest for a chance to win a set of customized BUFF® neckwear up to 50 people. You don’t have to be part of an official running team or club. You can also participate to win customized gear for your friends and family!
Here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Download the custom BUFF® design template here
- Either print the PDF and do your design by hand or use the file to design a template on your computer
- Be creative! Show us how your original design for custom BUFF® neck wear will complete your look this fall.
- With your submission, tell us in 300 words or less something about why your design should win.
- Once you have your design ready, make a picture or save your file and upload it to Instagram using hashtag #CRMBUFFDESIGN and also tag @canadianrunning.
The winner will receive up to 50 customized Original BUFF® neckwear (retail value $1250). Didn’t win the grand prize? BUFF® will also be giving away 3 Surprise Packages filled with BUFF® products and much more. There are no limits on the number of entries per group or individual. So all of your team members can submit an entry!
Multifunctional products by BUFF® are a versatile alternative for protection and style in different conditions and environments. It can be worn in more than 12 ways! Since the company started in 1991, BUFF® has kept growing during the years. Nowadays, BUFF® designs, creates and distributes hats, scarfs and many other products for an also growing audience.
The Fine Print
- Contest closes on October 9, 2020
- All winners will be announced on the @CanadianRunning Instagram page
- Prize winners have 48 hours to contact @CanadianRunning once winners have been announced
- Contest open only to residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.