1. What would you say are your defining characteristics as a runner?
My abnormally large build for a runner. I’m a Clydesdale, weighing in at 185 lb. I’ve got an ability to muscle through anything. I don’t have the best running form, I just power through.
2. What do you admire most in another runner?
Not being scared to shake things up and get out there and make something happen.
3. What is your idea of happiness?
Being able to eat anything without gaining a pound. Sadly, I don’t have a high metabolism.
4. Who are your athletic heroes?
Jim Finlayson. Did you see how fast he ran out there at Beer Mile World Championships? I’m a big Cam Levins fan as well.
5. Where would you like to live?
Winnipeg. but if I couldn’t live there, I would have to say anywhere in Florida.
6. What is your greatest running related regret?
Not starting and taking it serious sooner.
7. What is your greatest fear?
That I will fail and let other people down.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My age. I’m almost 28. I’m getting old!
9. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
My girlfriend Marlee.
10. What is your motto?
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.