Canadian Running visited the Boston Marathon race expo on Sunday morning to check out the latest and greatest in gear and apparel. See a selection of photos in our above gallery. (Use the left/right arrows to scroll through photos.)
The Boston Marathon, now in its 121st year, begins Monday morning. The women’s elite field goes off at 9:32 a.m. EDT from Hopkinton, Mass. before finishing in downtown Boston on Boylston Street. The expo is held at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Centre, steps from the marathon finish line.
CR will be reporting live from the event including at the start and finish lines.
Useful Canadian Running content for running the 2017 Boston Marathon
– Complete 2017 Boston Marathon coverage
– Course preview, race-specific tips and suggestions
– Boston Marathon jackets through the years
– A beginner’s guide to America’s greatest race
– Pre-race workout with Rejean Chiasson
– The excitement behind running Boston for the very first time
– Eric Gillis out of the 2017 Boston Marathon
– Pre-race interview with Rachel Hannah
– Michael Bergeron wants to joggle a 3:05 marathon in Boston
– Michael Wardian back to Boston two weeks after running the Barkley Marathons
– Boston Marathon retires iconic bib number
– 2017 Boston Marathon-themed shoes