Some know him as a track and field star, others know him as the beer mile world record holder, and we know him as a well rounded runner. Corey Bellemore is gearing up for his 2019 outdoor season, and Canadian Running spent a day with him to see how he lives and trains.
We know that Bellemore is into track, and we know that he’s a high-level athlete, but below are some of Bellemore’s opinions that we were unaware of before yesterday. We presented him with 10 rapid-fire questions on contested topics that don’t necessarily have anything to do with running. Here’s how he answered.
1. Flaming Hot Cheetos or all dressed chips? All dressed chips.
2. New Olympic standards, cool or not cool? Interesting, but not clear enough.
3. Nike Vaprofly’s: too much or just enough? Three stripe life.
4. If you had to train for another event: decathlon or marathon? Marathon.
5. Salty or sweet? Sweet.
6. Seinfeld or Friends? Friends.
7. Kanye or Taylor? Kanye.
8. Cocktail or beer? Beer.
9. City or beach? Oh, I like them both pretty equally.
10. Caribbean or Europe? Europe.
Want to know more about Bellemore? Canadian Running is doing a day-in-the life series with some of Canada’s top athletes and record-holders. Watch for Bellemore’s feature next week.